Sunday, October 14, 2012

Trying to decide between a Nikon or Canon?

My 7 year old Kodak is really outdated so I am buying a new camera next week. I am stuck between

Nikon S6300 has 16MP with 10x optical zoom and records videos in 1080p

and

Canon Powershot A4000 IS has 16MP with 8x optical zoom and records videos in 720p

They are around the same price and the Nikon seems to be the better choice, but I am getting mixed reviews and am wondering if Im going to have problems if I buy the Nikon. Many people are saying that they take very crisp photos and the video quality is amazing. Others are saying the photos are fuzzy and they have had a few defects. The Canon is about the same, some good reviews, some bad but there are not as many so Im a little unsure. If you own or have owned either of these cameras, I would love you hear your opinion.
>>> Trying to decide between a Nikon or Canon?