Thursday, November 8, 2012

Why isn't my Panorama Maker 5 opening?

I have a Nikon COOLPIX S6100 camera I received for Christmas last year and it came with two CD's. One of them was to install ViewNX 2 (An application to view photos taken on the camera. When you inserted that CD it installed that application plus Panorama Maker 5. When I first installed it, both programs worked perfectly fine, but I only used the programs that one time. Now, I would like to use the Panorama Maker 5 program, but it will not work properly. Every time I click the icon to open it or open the file location to open it, it will not open at all and has no error message or anything. I tried to re-install it but it said that I had to close the program first. That's when I got confused because I didn't see it open ANYWHERE, like it was hidden or something. I had to shut down my computer and then turn it back open to re-install it. Now it is re-installed but it's doing the same thing.It will not open… or it is open, but it is hidden somehow and I cannot find it. Please help.
>>> Why isn't my Panorama Maker 5 opening?