Friday, September 14, 2012

Only the last 100 or so pics are deleted.why, and how can I retrieve them?

I have a Nikon coolpix L120 camera. I took a photo for ebay, loaded it on my computer and while I was in there I deleted a few pics I didn't need anymore. I unplugged the usb cord. I didn't like the pic I had just taken so I took a photo, plugged in the camera and when I went to upload the new pic it wasn't there and neither was the entire folder it should have been in. None of my pics since August 9th are there. They aren't in my recycling bin on my computer either. I don't know what happened.My son's first day of kindergarten as well as other treasured photos..all gone? How can I find them? I tried downloading one of those photo recovery programs but it recovered photos of alienware logos, which were never on my camera so now I'm lost.It doesn't seem to see my camera. PLEASE I will take any tips. Tahnks!
>>> Only the last 100 or so pics are deleted.why, and how can I retrieve them?