Friday, September 14, 2012

How to control brightness with Nikon Coolpix L310 (4 sec shutter speed)?

I just recently purchased a Nikon Coolpix L310, I have pretty much got a hang of all the settings except the fireworks one that uses a long shutter speed (4 secs). I use a tripod and everything as I want to capture water flowing over rocks you know that special effect? Well no matter what I capture the resulting image is too bright to see :( Theres no info in the manual or anything. Basically when Im capturing the image the light is perfect but when it shows up on the camera after the 4 seconds its as if Ive tried to take a picture of the sun. Theres no way of changing settings while using this mode, Please help :(
>>> How to control brightness with Nikon Coolpix L310 (4 sec shutter speed)?