Friday, September 14, 2012

Best DSLR Camera for beginners?

Okay so I guess I'm an amature in photography, not quite a beginner but with DSLR cameras I will be. I'm looking for a nice DSLR camera that I would be able to progress with, but would still be semi-simple enough for me to learn how to use.

Currently I have a Nikon Coolpix p90 and I'm looking for something in a price range up to 1, 500 dollars. (Cheaper would be better though if I can still get a good quality camera because I'm a 15 year old girl. D: I don't exactly have mounds of money laying around and I get payed minimum wage: p )

So any cameras (and links) would be helpful! If you know any for sale I'd love took at them, refurbished is okay, I would like a new one but yeah I'd like some help because I'm not totally sure what I want

Thanks! :)
>>> Best DSLR Camera for beginners?