Sunday, November 18, 2012

Canon T3 or Nikon D3100?

So I have a question.In my past experience I've owned a Nikon L105, L110 and a Nikon P100. And I'm ready to move up to a DSLR. I've played with the cameras in the stores and I love how fast they all take pictures and the focusing is so easy.So I'm thinking of trying A Canon T3 'cause I want to try a Canon out. BUT I've read some bad stuff about the camera canon t3, even if they are only opinions I still take them into consideration. I'm also looking at the Nikon D3100.
I mostly take pictures but I DO take videos once in awhile.So which one do you think would be best to go about?
And keep in mind the 2 cameras I pointed out. And those are the only 2 brands I'm looking into.
No T3i's or anything. Too expensive haha. And no sony's. I'd like to know soon 'cause black Friday is coming up! Thank you!
>>> Canon T3 or Nikon D3100?