Sunday, November 18, 2012

What Camera should I have?

Hello everybody I'm starting a youtube channel about technology and wanted to know what camera to buy. I have 2 in mind, Nikon Coolpix p510 and a Nikon d3100 with 18-55mm kit. I understand they are 2 different types of cameras.the p510 is a bridge camera (superzoom) and the d3100 is a dslr. The types of videos i will mostly be doing is unboxings and reviews on products and i would like to have good autofocus and good macro shots AND i will be using 2 studio lights with daylight bulbs so that will improve the video. I am assuming the d3100 is better video quality but because its nearly 3 years old the p510 could be better having coming out about 8 months ago and on amazon the d3100 with lens kit is currently £15 more dearer than the p510 but they are both on sale. What one should i get ?
>>> What Camera should I have?