Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Is the problem my new nikon L810, or my laptop?

I'm a horse rider and so i like to be able see the footage taken of me while im riding for educational purposes.
However when i uploaded the footage onto my laptop the only way i could describe it was that it was 'jittery'.It wasn't like that when i watched it on the camera but as soon as i uploaded it the footage started acting up.At this point i would have said it was my laptop, but on the other hand it cant be completely my laptop because iv uploaded countless footage from my phone, other cameras and my camcorder before this.the footage plays back in like very small bursts.eg. 1 second of playback then 3 seconds of waiting etc
My laptops a Presario CQ57 with windows 7. Are the laptop and camera not compatible or something? what should i do to correct it?
>>> Is the problem my new nikon L810, or my laptop?