Saturday, October 27, 2012

All of the images on my camera dissapeared!

I have a Nikon L110. Its never screwed me over in the past. Today, however, i had a really important photo shoot with models I'll never be able to photograph again, and those photos were supposed to be used for a huge art project… without them I'm doomed. I took them and could review them on my camera a few hours later, but when removing the SD card from my camera to my computer to import the photos, everything I shot today was simply gone. I tried putting the SD back into my camera to see if they were there - nope.
Where did they go, what did I do wrong, and is there a way I can get them back? Im desperate, and this is so rediculous to happen on such an important event!

also, im not sure if this matters… but only the photos from today were gone. Nothing else I'd taken in the past was erased.and no, i didnt accidentally hit the delete button.
>>> All of the images on my camera dissapeared!