Monday, September 10, 2012

How do I make a Kodak picture viewable on my new Nikon camera?

I had a Kodak Easyshare M753, and took my fair share of pictures on it
When I got a new camera, a Nikon Coolpix S202V1.0, the Kodak pictures aren't viewable on my Nikon camera.It's all saved on one Kingston Technology SD card, and when I pop it into my Nikon camera, click review, and try to view the Kodak pictures, it says 'File contains to image data." I want to have these pictures on my camera, so I can view them while on the go.Is there any software that can somehow convert the Kodak pictures to Nikon ones?

I've already tried exploring the files, and I moved the pictures from a Kodak file to a Nikon one within the SD card. This did not work, and I made no progress.
>>> How do I make a Kodak picture viewable on my new Nikon camera?