Monday, September 10, 2012

Are there fisheye lenses available for Nikon Coolpix L310?

I had a Nikon Coolpix L310, but unfortunately lost it beyond the point of even searching about a year ago.So I finally want a new camera (I'm pretty beginner with photography), and a feature I was interested in was the fisheye lens. Are they available for the same model I had?
I know they're available for more expensive nikon cameras… but I don't have the money for those.So I'm just hoping I can find some information here.

In other words, I want a not-too-expensive camera similar to a Nikon Coolpix L310, hopefully compatible with fish eye lenses.Do these lenses exist? If so, what are they? If not, where can I get a camera that can use one?

Please and thank you in advance. <3 it means a lot.
>>> Are there fisheye lenses available for Nikon Coolpix L310?