Monday, September 10, 2012

Expert Advise Needed who experience these problems and solve it easily.!

I am asking a question about my camera.It is a really great camera. Nikon Coolpix s3100. I copy these images without any problem and video without any problem in my PC. The problem is that when i record a video which is 3 min or 4 min it will be transfer into my computer easily without any problem whereas if i record a 5 min or 6 min video from it.It will not my copied. I cant be able to copy the long video file the size of file is about 1.68 GB. OK Now who is the one who help me to solve this problem. Simply the question is that i cannot copy large sized video file.the size maybe 1.68 GB 5 to 8 min i cant copy it to my PC my hard disk is completely free spaced i have 24 GB Free Space. How can i copy large video.
Note:I can Run the Video in my camera without any problem. I use a SDHC card 8GB.
My PC Is Best for its requirements!!!
Also i record video is 720 p HD..dont want to change it.
>>> Expert Advise Needed who experience these problems and solve it easily.!