Sunday, March 9, 2014

Finding The Right Camera…Help?

Does anyone know of a good camera for people who blink a lot during pictures? I have Cerebral Palsy and I seem to blink whenever a camera flashes. I need the camera to fit in a purse, to take good quality pictures, and I post a lot of them online and take a lot of pictures at concerts/festivals/in low light. I have bought and tried a Fujifilm FinePix A900 camera, a Nikon S220 camera, and a Sony Cybershot DSC-W690 camera. I always blink with the Fujifilm FinePix A900 camera, the Nikon S220 camera takes bad pictures, and I always blink with the Sony Cybershot DSC-W690 camera, even when I turn on the anti-blink function the camera does not take two pictures like it is supposed to.

As you can see I have bad luck when it comes to cameras so any help you can give me is appreciated. Thank you!

Читать далее: Finding The Right Camera…Help?