Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Should I upgrade to the Canon Rebel T3i?

I currently own a Nikon Coolpix p510 and use it to make short films but as I progress in experience levels I have come across many problems with this camera with the main ones being the Nikon Coolpix p510 has no external microphone jack and if you are into filmmaking you know that this is a huge problem, also this camera does a veryyyy horrible job shooting in any low light situations which is a problem and the final problem is that I have no options for changing my lens which really limits me, so please give me your opinion is it worth the money to upgrade? Is there any other cameras I should check out? Is there any good cheap shotgun mics I could look into? Just to let you know I am editing on a macintosh computer, Thanks :)

См. статью: Should I upgrade to the Canon Rebel T3i?