Monday, August 26, 2013

My Nikon Coolpix L26 got wet so and now won't reconize it's cable?

I got a Nikon Coolpix L26 for school last year. I've used this camera in place of a scanner for commissions, comics, and of course, school work. I took it to the zoo with my family and we went on a dinosaur based water ride. I hid my camera at ever turn at the slightest sign of mist, but it still got hit by an animatronic spraying us.It continued to work through out the day, so I didn't think much on it, but today when I went to get the pictures off it, the camera behaved oddly. Normally when plugged into the cable, whether it was on before hand or not, the screen would go black and the light to show it's on would flash and a program would open on my computer. Right now it's only turning on with the light staying off. Was there more water damage than I thought? Is there any way to fix it or should I start looking fora new one? This camera is very important to me with the school year coming up, but I do still have work arounds in a worst case situation.

См. статью: My Nikon Coolpix L26 got wet so and now won't reconize it's cable?