Monday, August 26, 2013

My Nikon camera is broken?

I bought a Nikon Coolpix L105 on eBay.It said that it was used but they had tested it and it was in excellent condition, no scratches, so I went ahead and got it because it was cheap.It just arrived today, and after a few really good pictures it started to shut off every time I tried to take a picture. If I leave it alone for a while it might give me one, but for the most part it does this every time.

I did some research and it looks like this is a common problem for this model. Has anyone found a way to fix this? Does anyone know how much it will cost to get it fixed?

***PLEASE do not answer with "well that's what you get for buying off eBay" or something like that. The seller told me that if I can't fix it they will give me a full refund, including shipping. Please only answer if you have a solution or know how much repair would cost. Thank you.
Added (1). My eneloop rechargeables have not come in the mail yet, so I have been using alkaline.It does seem that when I put new batteries in, it takes more pictures, but since so many people have had this exact problem I wondered if it might be something else?

Update: my dad and I just did a few experiments by using stronger and weaker batteries, and it looks like that is the problem.So I guess once my new batteries get here I'll be set!

См. статью: My Nikon camera is broken?