Monday, April 22, 2013

Nikon J1 Wireless Adaptor?

Will Nikon ever make a wireless adaptor for the Nikon J1/V1 and all of the other models that are not currently able to use wireless Mobil adapters. The J3, S1, and V2 all can use a wireless Mobil Adaptor but the J1, J2, and V1 can not use one. Will they have a software update that will eventually allow people to use those features so I could purchases an accessory that would allow me to upload pictures to my tablet or smartphone?

Me and a bunch of my friends have j1/v1 because we all thought they were pretty neat but we don't want to spend another 1000 dollars on another camera. I feel that their are more than just the 30 or so of us that would like to be able to purchases one of these adapters and I feel that they could do another software update so that the Nikon J1's and V1's and J2's can use wireless adapters as well.

Also might I add they sell a mini usb adapter for the Nikon J3, s1, and v2 that they do not make for the j1/v1/j2 and I believe that the hardware is their seeing that they made an update for the other ones, I believe that they could just do a software update but I am not sure on that. Suppose that it is only a software update that is needed, do you thing that they would actually up the time into it to make a software update that could allow them to sell more of the mini usb adapters for the camera and they could make a small margin of profit and gain a better reputation by it? Do you think that it would be worth it to them? Supposing it is NOT a lack of hardware.

См. статью: Nikon J1 Wireless Adaptor?