Monday, April 22, 2013

Nikon Coolpix P520 Not Connecting to Computer?

So I recently bought a Nikon Coolpix P520. I've taken pictures with it, and I am now ready to import the pictures to my laptop. Problem is it won't connect.It doesn't make the sound of me connecting it (USB) and nothing pops up. I got it to work on my sister's computer but I can't get it to work on mine.
I've downloaded the Manual and other Cd I got with the camera.

I just can't get the camera to be recognized and when I bought it they specifically said that the USB cord should be connected to the hub to import my pictures… So am I doing something wrong? Please help!
Added (1). Fhotoace: Thanks so much! I completely forgot about using the card reader! I believe I was over thinking it!

См. статью: Nikon Coolpix P520 Not Connecting to Computer?