Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nikon Coolpix S9200 - Video time restriction? Use whilst charging?

Hi all.

The manual is pretty useless and I'm wondering about those two points above.

The video restriction is 29 minutes. I'm wondering if anybody knows if there's a setting where the camera does multiple takes as soon as 29 minutes is reached, so that I don't have to set it again.

And two… the battery life is downright awful… at least to me in comparison to other mobile technologies today.Is there a way at all to charge and use at the same time? It isn't doing it when I tried, I'm wondering if there is a way.

I'm behind the times with all this stuff.My camera in use until this purchase was a Canon Ixus 50 and things have definitely moved on since then! In fact I'm taking so many poor blurry pictures on practically any setting with the Nikon, that for ease if I have them both to hand I'm using the Canon still! So annoying. Anyhow, thanks for your time.

См. статью: Nikon Coolpix S9200 - Video time restriction? Use whilst charging?