Thursday, March 14, 2013

Professional photographers feedback?

I have decided to hold until black friday or around October to upgrade to professional dslr camera.In the meantime I would like to start off by getting regular but advance point and shoot camera. I'm a beginner, so I would like to start off in first base. I have been looking at the Canon: Powershot SX50 HS 12.1megapixel digital camera, which will run me about $429.99
Or the Nikon: 16.1 megapixel backlist CMOS coolpix camera with 42X optical zoom @ $349.99.

-I test the Nikon 16.1 and the zoom on that bad boy is as good as any dslr camera only difference is the lenses are built in. Any suggestions? If you have other ideas I would love to hear the right now I would like to keep my budget below $500, which explains why I'm staying away from a dslr for now.

-Here is my real question. If I was to invest $349.99 on the Nikon 16.1 do you think my pictures can look high definition with the right photoshope skills? I have great photoshope skills, but my photographer skills can use inprovement. What do you think.Is it possible to achieve the same incredible shots with that point and shoot digital camera? I want to get into fashion photography as I progress, so please inform me. All advice welcome. If you can also post pictures of excellent pictures taken by a high definition point and shoot I'd really like that.

См. статью: Professional photographers feedback?