Sunday, February 17, 2013

Nikon Coolpix S3200 Help!

I have a Netbook so a disk cannot go in and I need to install it so I can transfer the pictures and videos from my camera to my netbook.Do you know where I can get a link to do this online because I am going to see Justin Bieber tomorrow night in the O2 and if I can't get the pictures off my camera, should I bother taking it?
Also, does anybody know how to front and back focus. Like when taking a video!
Thanks<3
Added (1). I can't buy a card reader, I've only been to Dublin a few times so I don't know where to get one. And my home county is a two and a half hour drive. I know that you can put the USB lead from the camera to the netbook but you need to use the disc to download the software and because I can't put a disk into my netbook, I can't download the software and need a link to download it.
>>> Nikon Coolpix S3200 Help!