Thursday, January 31, 2013

Why won't my Nikon coolpix s3000 charge? - 1

I have a nikon coolpix s3000 and I haven't used it in since june so obviously when I tried to turn it on about 2 months ago the battery died very quickly. I then realized that I lost my charger and just got a new one to plug into the computer to charge. I plugged it in to my laptop and it downloaded the drivers.It then had the flashing green light that indicates charging it, but after about five minutes it stops. I then try to turn it on and it doesn't work.Is my battery exhausted?
I am also in a dorm room so the internet is really slow, but I don't think that makes a difference.It doesn't even acknowledge that it is connected to my laptop. Please help, I don't want to buy a new battery if that isn't the problem.
Added (1). Its been dead for 2 months because I haven't had a charger.
>>> Why won't my Nikon coolpix s3000 charge? - 1