Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Canon or Nikon professional DSLR camera?

I'm not sure which camera I want to get so I need some help. I am planning to go to school for photography and starting my own photography business, but I don't have a "professional" camera yet. I would like to get a camera where I can change out the lenses and have a wide variety to choose from to purchase.
I have heard good things about Canon, but I have a Nikon coolpix compact digital right now and it works really great. How do the cameras compare for Nikon against Canon on the upper end of cameras, like DSLRs?
Please, any information you have for me would be great and links are welcome!
Also, which camera do you have or would you recommend for professional photography and what lenses do you recommend buying to go along with it that will be used the most.
Thanks!
>>> Canon or Nikon professional DSLR camera?