Monday, January 21, 2013

My camera keeps auto focusing?

I have a nikon coolpix s220. I try and take a photo and it just sits there and auto-focuses, then it is like it is trying to take a photo, but there is no flash and there is no picture in the memory of it taking one.It just flashes AF in green writing on the screen. I have tried changing the resolution to the poorest and the best. I have changed night, day, party, close-up, whatever. I have tried zooming and and zooming out. I have tried being outdoors in the sun, changing where the light is.

I have only taken about 30 photos with this camera.Do you think it is shot? My last camera only lasted about 30 photos too. I am pretty disappointed if it is shot because all I want to do is take a photo.

No, I can't find the manual. However, it is a fairly basic model with not that many options of changing things.
Added (1). Edit. Thanks BriaR for clearing that up.To me, AF stands for atrial fibrillation, however, it seems like it has that too. Hahaha.
>>> My camera keeps auto focusing?