Thursday, October 25, 2012

Would a Nikon Coolpix L810 work for my situations?

I mostly want it for the high megapixels and the 26x zoom.

The things I'll be doing with the camera include going to concerts (that's where zoom and megapixels come in handy since I never know just how far back I'll be and shots are good regardless) BUT, I worry because I can't find any information about how the camera works for movement (like with the performers on stage moving around a lot) just small things like that.

I'll also be traveling quite a bit in the upcoming year, but the one trip I'm mainly concerned with is New York City this winter when I go for the New Years celebration. Since I've never been, nor have I ever had a bridge camera like this one, I want to know if it will work well for the low lighting at night (even with all of the neon lighting and things like that). And again, if it will take decent photos from a distance in such lighting. For example, photos of the ball in Time Square and performers that we may or may not see.

Those are the main questions I have about this camera. Please please please answer! I'm getting it this weekend probably and I just want to be sure that it will stand up to the things I'm hoping it will.

THANK YOU x
>>> Would a Nikon Coolpix L810 work for my situations?