Saturday, October 6, 2012

I don't know how much to sell for? Opinions?

Okay, so my dad has a Canon eos A2E that he bought a while ago but he never uses it and he wants to sell it so we can get a new more modern camera like a Nikon P510 or the Canon t3i. Stores don't really sell them anymore unless it's on eBay or something. And on there, it's sold by a person for about $250 dollars.My dad had bought the camera when it first came out for about 1800 dollars.My dad wasn't sure if people would buy it but then thought that some people like to collect film cameras and such.It doesn't come with a lense.So how much do you think I should help him sell it for and would anyone want one? Or do you know anyone who would want or collect them? It still works fine and all.thanks :)
>>> I don't know how much to sell for? Opinions?