Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Why do I look good in photos but ugly on video?

Ve noticed that I can take good photos, but I look hideous on film! On pictures I look like myself in real life… I think… I hope. But on film my face looks washed out, wide and flat.My nose looks flat and just my whole appearance looks bad. People tell me I'm pretty in real life, I'm not saying I have men drooling all over me. Men don't really approach me often but when they do they tell me they've always liked me but was scared to tell me?

I'm really confused. Please don't call me vain or anything. I just wanna know why. I also noticed that I can look really good in videos SOMETIMES/RARELY depending on the lighting but most of the time my face just looks distorted. Even some of my friends have commented on how ugly I look in videos but in real life I'm actually quite attractive.My mom even said I looked different in one video. I've even seen average looking people or even ugly people who look good on film but they don't look good in real life. Why is this?

I thought video/film was supposed to be more accurate than photos because photos are only 2 dimensional but videos are 3 dimensional and capture you in motion. If you wanna know I have a Nikon COOLPIX 5X optical zoom camera which is 6.3- 31.5mm. Does anybody else have this problem?
>>> Why do I look good in photos but ugly on video?