Friday, August 15, 2014

Why doesn't my camera save my pictures to the SD memory card?

I just got the nikon coolpix s203 for my birthday and I put my SD memory card in the nikon from my old camera, and when I started taking pictures, the pictures were saved to the camera, not the SD card, but I wan't my pictures that I take with my nikon to save to the SD card but they won't. And I searched through the "settings" option on my camera and the only option that even had to do with the memory card said "format card" but that means deleting them, and I'm not doing that. There has to be way for something so simple. Please help! Thank you for reading this, and thank you for your time (:
Added (1). Oh and by the way, please tell me there is a way to transfer all my pictures that are saved to the camera, to the SD memory card. Please answer! Thank You!
Added (2). Ugh, why doesn't anyone understand what I'm talking about! I don't want to transfer them to the computer! I don't care about the flipping computer! I want the pictures on my camera, to automatically save onto my SD memory card! Gosh, is that so hard to understand?

Read more: Why doesn't my camera save my pictures to the SD memory card?