Sunday, July 26, 2015

What do I do about the battery exhausted notification on my camera?

Okay so I have a Nikon Coolpix L120 camera and anytime I take a picture, or in the middle of a video, or after a few seconds, everything stops and this "battery exhausted" screen comes up that shuts the camera down. It runs on AA batteries so I tried changing those, but it still doesn't do anything because it says the battery is full when the camera actually does work. It's too late to return it and it takes really nice pictures when it actually works. Idk what to do!
Added (1). Again,
I HAVE CHANGED THE BATTERIES. It still doesn't work! It says it's full battery then goes to the screen anyway.
Added (2). The camera isn't old at ALL. A year maybe.

Read more: What do I do about the battery exhausted notification on my camera?