Saturday, August 16, 2014

My memory card for my camera cant be read?

Im using a SanDisk sdhc 8gb class 2 memory card in my Nikon Coolpix p80.ive been using it all day and its been fine. After running out of room, i decided to go through and delete about 3/4(over 1000) of my pics.still takes pictures just fine.later in the evening, while trying to take more pics, the cam went into auto hibernate mode or whatever you wanna call it. I tried turning it back on, but it was stuck, so i just forced it off.afterwords, my camera now says the card cannot be read and when i try to plug it into my laptop, nothing happens. WHen i try to open it through Computer and the drive, it just loads and says it isnt responding

can anyone help me out with this?

Read more: My memory card for my camera cant be read?