Monday, July 7, 2014

I Saved a video from windows movie maker, sound won't work?

My duaghter Is getting her own webshow… Shes two and loves to cook. Went into windows movie maker, made and saved her an awesome intro. Filmed the first webisode on our nikon coolpix… Took out the sd card, threw the video together, intro first, then i added a picture of her finished scones and turne it into a webisode title clip, added in snazzy drums, then added in all the clips of her cooking and me narrerating. No added anything, just video clips with their own audio, did the credits with a song clip i imported and added in. Saved fast and then I played it, the intro played great kesha's tik tok, was great for the intro, the webisode title page was great with the added drums, then starts the show content with Video, but no more sound, the natural sound in the video clips falls silent, i never clicked anything to mute it, and it played fine as a poject, but not my natural audio is silent. Why? Cut to credits and taylor swifts never grow up is beautiful and i imported it in of course. I Just dont know why my video falls silent when the vid clips audio should be loud and proud? Any ideas?

Read more: I Saved a video from windows movie maker, sound won't work?