Saturday, August 16, 2014

I need a new camera for action shots?

I currently have a Nikon coolpix S4000 but it doesn't take very good action shots. I am putting this here because I will be using the camera to take pictures of Horses and their riders at work. This includes Jumping, flying leads, barrels, and speed shots. I was just wondering what cameras you have or know of that take really good action shot. I will also be using the camera to take pictures at my high school football games since I am on the yearbook staff. Hence the really good action shots and in the night setting. Thanks for any camera opinion's! Oh and if possible keep the prices under $500. I really like the Canon Rebel(not specific which one it is) that my teacher has, but it's like $1, 495.
So any nice action shot cameras under $500 that work good in low light.

Read more: I need a new camera for action shots?