Monday, September 9, 2013

Photography Tips for Engagement Photos?

Hello! I am 13 and I need some help with photography. I have 2 weeks to figure this out by the way :)

My soon-to-be-sister-in-law would like me to take their engagement photos, and some photos of the actual party that will be in June. (She likes to plan things out way ahead of time, long story.) I am really excited, but I'm worried at the same time. I know "lots of practice" but what are some tips?

I'm still not very skilled and don't know how to identify camera names, but here is what it says on the lens: Nikon 36x Wide Optical Zoom ED VR and on the top near the flash it says Coolpix p500. I have a tripod too.

What are some tips for taking pictures? I haven't ever taken a photography class. What have you guys who are photographers used in the past for help? Also am I able to put an extra lense on my current camera or no? I don't think I can but I'm just wondering.

Thanks so much! :) I'm really excited about all of this… so just some photo tips that you've learned along the way would be great!

См. статью: Photography Tips for Engagement Photos?