Sunday, August 18, 2013

Should I buy a new camera or fix my old camera?

I have a FujiFilm FinePix S3300 ($250.00), and the sensor recently broke (Red Line thru every picture), I called FujiFilm, and said they would fix it for $76.00 + $8.00 shipping =$84.00.So my question is, should I buy a new camera (I was looking at the Nikon CoolPix P7700), or should I just get my old one fixed.
Added (1). If I were to get a new one, what should I get. (I was thinking about getting the
NIKON COOLPIX D7700)

http://www.nikonusa.com/en/Nikon-Products/Product/Compact-Digital-Cameras/26360/COOLPIX-P7700.html
Added (2). I can't afford a DSLR even though the Nikon D7000 is my dream camera.
I prefer Nikon over Canon.
I might get a DSLR in the future, but I can't afford one now.
I think I will order the Nikon D7700 on Black Friday.
Does ordering it from amazon make the manufacturer warranty no good?

См. статью: Should I buy a new camera or fix my old camera?