Friday, July 5, 2013

Nikon D3100 or Canon T1i?

I need an upgrade for my EP-L2 and I'm looking to buy a low cost DSLR to get out of the m4/3 marketplace. The main issue is that I understand as soon as I decide which camera to buy, I will be forever committed to that company's lenses and bodies. This is why I lean more towards the Nikon, since they have a larger lens market and their bodies are far more affordable.

HOWEVER, I love the Canon bodies and the features they have. I also like the video quality compared to the Nikon, which is why I'm a bit at a standstill. They both have a similar resolution, the Nikon being 14.1 million pixels and the Canon only having one million more pixels than that.

I really cannot decide which camera to shoot for, no pun intended.

См. статью: Nikon D3100 or Canon T1i?