Thursday, June 6, 2013

I have two of the same camera?

A few years back, I recieved a Nikon Coolpix S3000 for my birthday.It's an okay camera, but very rarely could I get it to take a clear shot.
Then just last Christmas, in 2012, I got another camera, a Nikon Coolpix S3200.It's pretty much the same camera as I had, but a newer model. The only reason I got it is because I had a hard time getting my old one to take clear photos.So then my dad got me the new one for Christmas, which was virtually the same thing as my old one. He said the new one was really good and his friends have it and that they say it takes good pictures. (I'm still not sure if he knew it was the same one). And I always feel awful and ungrateful everytime I look at the cameras, because well, he spent a bunch of money to get me something I already had. And I don't really know what to do with them either. I don't want to sell one, or give it away, because they were both gifts and both expensive. I'm pretty sure it's too late to return one.
Both of them are difficult for me to get clear photos, and I don't really have that problem with any other camera.
Does anybody have an idea of what I could do with them? Can I somehow solve the clear-photo problem? I feel terrible just letting them sit in my drawer. I want to be able to use them so they're not just a waste.

См. статью: I have two of the same camera?