Sunday, April 7, 2013

Nikon L810 or Canon SX40? What's better? HELP!

Hi!

I'm gonna buy my first camera, so I'm just a beginner.

I think of buying the Nikon L810 because of the very cheap price, and also because it's 16 mega-pixel and it's a very good bridge camera. Nikon is great.

On the other hand, I also think of buying the Canon SX40.It's more expensive, but if it's much better - I think I should buy it. But it's only 12 mega-pixel, so I don't know if I should buy it.

I know the mega-pixels aren't the whole thing about great shots, buy 16 is better than 12…

Both cameras sounds very good, but I think that because of the cheap price - getting the Nikon will be better.

What's the better camera? Should I pay extra 200$ for the Canon?

Thanks!

См. статью: Nikon L810 or Canon SX40? What's better? HELP!