Monday, February 18, 2013

How to move pictures from a Nikon to my computer?

I just got a new Nikon S3300 camera and forgot to put the SD card into the camera before a snowboarding trip the other day. I was able to take about ten pictures using the camera's internal memory, but I can't seem to get my computer to "see" the camera when I plug it in through the USB drive. I have tried putting the SD card into the camera to see if I can move the pictures over to that, but when I do that the camera says that there are no pictures in the memory.

When I plug the camera into the computer I am told that it was unable to install the necessary drivers. I am running Vista.My laptop does have an SD slot, so if I can just transfer the pictures to that somehow that would work as well.

Please help! I want these ten pictures on my computer!
Added (1). I figured it out! I'm such a smarty pants! Tell me a joke and I'll pick best answer off of the funniest joke! :P
>>> How to move pictures from a Nikon to my computer?