Sunday, February 10, 2013

Advise on how to become better at photography?

Hello,

I've enjoyed photography for as long as I can remember, roughly around 7 or 8 years now.
It's a big part of my life and a hobby that I love, but I would like to become the best I can at the art and start showing my potential at it (without sounding big headed, of course!) since I may take it into a career in the future :)

I have a Canon 60D (which I've only had for a few months now from a Nikon P90 and digital cameras) with a macro 70-300mm and 18-55mm lens too along with basic photoshop if that is any help?

I'm willing to do pretty much anything because photography means a lot to me, so any advise, stories of how you became better or tips would be greatly appreciated, whatever they are!

Thanks for reading x
Added (1). EDIT: To LazyBones - I've tried looking for groups or clubs where I live and there are none around sadly. However I will keep looking!
>>> Advise on how to become better at photography?