Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Need Help buying a Camera?

I'm stuck between 3200D & 5100D I read many reviews & now im really confused both have mixed results, any how im inclined to go for 5100D but if there is an expert out there please help me out.

My interests are simple I don't do photo shoots but I want a good camera whenever I go on a trip I want to take some good pictures & my friends tell me I have a good eye for photography, having said that I'm sometimes not impressed with my Nikon L120 (current) performances in certain cases which led me to this decision.

I would also like your recommendation on a lens, a decent one that can cover short & far distance for some time so I can save up money to buy a new lens in good time.

Please help & it's much appreciated.

10 Points.
>>> Need Help buying a Camera?