Monday, November 5, 2012

Need some digital camera advice?

Im looking to get a new compact digital camera, Nothing fancy im not a professional or anything !! Anyway i dont actually know much about them but my previous camera was a lumix panasonic Dmc type. I loved this camera but unfortunately my sister broke it :( and it is no longer under warranty. I can no longer find this camera in the shops so im looking for a similar camera. I was just wondering if anyone could advise me what i should get for the best value etc. Ive been looking at this Fugi http://www.did.ie/fujifilm-digital-camera-jv300blk-bund and this slightly more expensive nikon http://www.digitalcamerainfo.com/content/Nikon-Coolpix-S3300-Digital-Camera-Review.htm

I really just want a reasonably priced camera Preferably under 100 euro or a little over.that i can use to take shots of my drawings and, maybe the odd concert.also it has to have a chargeable battery because i hate HATE cameras that require AA battery's. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. Any advice much appreciated xx
>>> Need some digital camera advice?