Friday, October 5, 2012

Nikon Coolpix S8200 but more durable?

I love the Nikon Coolpix S8200, with its 16.1 MP, 1cm Macro, Panorama mode, and even the price is okay (while a little on the costly side). Not only that, but it'll fit in my pocket! My only concern is that it's not as tough as maybe some of the other ones. I'm replacing one that I have recently dropped, a Nikon Coolpix S3300. I had dropped it right on its lens, and it broke for good. I love that camera, but we got it on sale, and now it isn't, besides, I didn't like that it wasn't as tough as some of my older ones.

SO, my question is whether the Nikon Coolpix S8200 is durable and tough, or, if not, are there any that you know of that ARE tough? It doesn't have to be a Nikon. Thanks in advance!
>>> Nikon Coolpix S8200 but more durable?