Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Looking into a DSLR that can provide to my needs?

Hi everyone!
Right now I own a Nikon Coolpix L810 and a Sony Handycam.
My coolpix is a point and shoot camera.

I want a DSLR where I can buy lenses for and be able to actually connect to my own pictures.

I am a Youtuber (which is why I have the HandyCam) and I really dislike carrying two cameras at once.Im looking for a DSLR that can take amazing videos as well (preferably HD (720p/1080p) for my youtube channel. Because I will be filming myself I want to have a flip out screen so I can see myself. I also want the cost to be as low as possible because I am eighteen and Im using my own money to purchase this.Im also not going to be a wedding photographer or anything so I dont need anything too fancy. Just something where I can buy my own lenses and connect with my pictures. Ive been looking at the Nikon D5000 but it is a little pricey. Anything lower? ):
Added (1). Oh and I will be buying the camera used!
>>> Looking into a DSLR that can provide to my needs?