Monday, October 22, 2012

If you have the money. (Nikon D5100 or D7000)?

Would you get a Nikon 5100 with kit lens, or 7000 with kit lens?(And its your first SLR)

Personally,I know quite some basic stuff on how to balance between the shutter speed, ISO, and depth of field since I have used my parents old canon powershot S2 which also have those 3 for practice(shutter speed, ISO, and depth of field).

I don't mind reading manual book, but then again, what is the in camera guide? I'm currently somewhere technology are very expensive and we are not allowed to touch them, unless we buy them.so I haven't hold any of those two DSLR, other than review.
(I'm buying it in another country probably next year January)

Although people say that a beginner better start step by step(taking D5100),I like the less noise in low light condition of D7000 and its Quality Build. If I buy D5100 first and buy some more lens, if I need to upgrade, it will take way too long for me to save those amount of money. I even sold some of my stuff to get that budget.

So, if you were me, which one would you choose? Sorry for long detail. Thank you
>>> If you have the money. (Nikon D5100 or D7000)?