Sunday, September 16, 2012

Right Camera For Video Assignment?

Hello I have a partner filming video project assignment due in about a month for my media studies course and I was considering purchasing my own camera (aiming for one I could buy in store like at BestBuy or other retailer) for the project. I currently own a Nikon S8100. I was wondering what camera (not TOO TOO expensive) would be right for this assignment. The assignment is as follows:

Generate Six Shots: Two with balanced composition, two with complex balanced composition and two using a frame within a frame. The shot content will likely be somewhat different due to the nature of the assignment.

What camera would be good to use for this assignment? ALSO I have a SONY DCR-SR68. Could I Use This Camera For This Assignment?
>>> Right Camera For Video Assignment?