Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I lost my really expensive camera?

Okay so in January my family and I went to watch the medieval times dinner and show. We didn't live in that area so it was about a three hour drive and I took my Nikon P500 that they bought me for Christmas because I was really into photography at the time. Well, I fell asleep while on the trip and put my camera bag with my camera inside under my seat and when we got to the hotel I completely forgot about it and I could have sworn I left it inside the car but I guess I didn't because when I got home I remembered my camera and went to get it, and starting freaking out when I realized it wasn't there. I was in tears and started looking everywhere for it but I couldn't find it. I've been trying to raise money to buy a new one ever since, but now my mom has been asking about it and I told her it had been misplaced when I redid my room.and I've been fake looking. I'm contemplating whether I should tell her or not but if I do I'm scared of how mad she will get and take my phone away for good.just need a little advice.
>>> I lost my really expensive camera?