Thursday, July 7, 2016

My Nikon Coolpix L22 won't turn on?

I got a Nikon Coolpix L22 for Christmas and it's worked fine so far. The other night I was trying to upload some pictures to my laptop, but my laptop was failing to install the software (I've never successfully downloading pictures to my laptop) so I figured I'd just upload the pictures onto the home computer in the morning. The next day I tried to turn the camera on and it won't turn on. I've changed the batteries 3 times. I tried a pair of Rayovac, a pair of Alkaline, and a pair of Duracell. My camera has accepted all of these batteries fine before. The Rayovacs were brand new out of the package. I made sure I had them all in right. I looked it up and everything just keeps telling me to replace the batteries. I really need my pictures now. I'm at my wits end. Does anyone know what might be wrong with my camera?

Read more: My Nikon Coolpix L22 won't turn on?