Sunday, June 15, 2014

Best Camera for me? URGENT?!

So heres the scoop. Im 15 years old and am looking for a good camera to bring with me on vacation/ use in general. I've been doing a whole bunch of research on the Nikon 1 series and they seem like a good fit for me but all these techy kids in my school keep telling me I can get a much better camera for a better price. I've set aside around $300 for this (preferably less) and want something I will use for awhile. My family is big on Nikons and I've only owned Nikons so ive been mainly looking at those. It would be nice to have something smaller than a dslr since I'm doing a lot of traveling but similar quality images would be nice. I've also looked at the Nikon Coolpix L830/ L820, which are very nice cameras but maybe a little big for what I want to use it for.
it would be nice to get something fast.

Now I know this is super late to be asking but I need to get it soon (Im leaving for vacation the 30th) so please reply quickly!

Thank youu!

Read more: Best Camera for me? URGENT?!