Friday, May 30, 2014

Pictures from my camera were not saved properly and will not erase and freeze my camera?

I have a nikon coolpix s4000. A few pictures on my memory card were not saved properly somehow and are just blank screens and it says files contain no image, but when I try deleting them it freezes my camera and will not erase them. I can't upload any of the pictures I have taken after I took the pictures that contain no image and I would really not like to lose those images but when I try uploading them to my computer it won't upload any of them because it says there's an error with images. I know there is nothing wrong with my camera because it still takes pictures and works fine. I just can't erase the pictures that are freezing my camera and say files contain no images. Please help?

Read more: Pictures from my camera were not saved properly and will not erase and freeze my camera?