Monday, April 7, 2014

Good Video Editor Software & Equipment To Make Youtube Videos?

I'm making youtube videos but does anybody out there knows a good free video editor software to edit videos? When I watch youtube videos, such as fashion lookbook, makeup tutorials, I notice that they don't use Youtube Editing but they use video softwares. I have HP Vista laptop, a Webcam & a regular Nikon Coolpix L610 Camera, not a Apple Inc, Mac laptop, so I cant use iMovie software. Does anybody knows what are the good video editng softwares? When I'm editing my videos I want it it to be

- Two-Split videos
- Edit/change the video background (Blue or Green screen background)
- Commentate throughout the video while music is playing
- Logo creating
- Speed Up or Slow down videos
- Video Filter Effects
- Transitioning effects
- ETC

Read more: Good Video Editor Software & Equipment To Make Youtube Videos?